Zoning could vary widely based on exactly where you want to place your tiny house. In general, you start with city zoning, then county zoning and then state zoning. If city / county has no zoning in place for a tiny house, the default is state zoning. Each county page will list available zoning laws for the city and county where applicable. If you don’t see the city you are interested in listed and HAVE the resource link(s) for that city, send them to info AT bayareatinyhome DOT com.

Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Memorandum
SB 229
AB 494
SB 831
SB 1069
AB 2299
AB 2406

Napa County Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)

Napa Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Municipal Code 17.52

Pin It on Pinterest